– Previously unknown gold in soil anomaly with gold concentrations up to 1.50 grams per tonne (g/t) discovered at Advene.
– Peak gold in soil values discovered in a new zone at the edge of the survey shows potential for additional significant gold mineralisation at Advene.
– Josephine Moulder (JM) main lode and JM east lode return prominent gold anomalies providing attractive drill targets.
– Soil survey confirms and extends existing interpretation with 1800m long gold anomaly open to the north and west.
– Follow up power auger infill and extension work to commence this week