- Maiden Indicated Resource of 215 million tonnes (Mt) at 16.2% mass recovery, containing 35Mt premium-grade magnetite concentrate.
- Total Inferred plus Indicated Resource tonnage increased by 26% on 2010 estimate to 1.77 billion tonnes at a mass recovery of 14.9%
- New Indicated plus Inferred Resource contains 263Mt of premium-grade magnetite concentrate, a 20% increase on the 2010 resource estimate.
- Premium concentrate grades maintained – 69.7% Fe (Iron) and 2.9% SiO2 (silica) with negligible impurities.
- Significant enhancement for NSW’s biggest magnetite project, which is close to available power, water and transport infrastructure to facilitate a start-up operation.
To view the full announcement, click here.
Carpentaria Exploration (ASX:CAP) is a Gold Sponsor at the Resources Investment Symposium held in Broken Hill, 25-28 May 2014. For more information about the symposium, click here.